Adventure Medical Kits 2064-0299 Molle Bag Trauma First Aid Kit - Black
BEN00299 MFG #: 2064-0299
$63.99 / KIT
MOLLE BAG TRAUMA KIT 1.0 Be ready for anything when you're in the field with the AMK Molle Bag Trauma Kit 1.0, designed to work with your tactical modular bag system and to equip you with the supplies you need to venture 1 – 2 days away from your base. The 2-foot QuikClot dressing included stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the bandages, dressings, and medications enable you to address other wounds, bleeding, and fractures or sprains, while keeping the patient comfortable as you make your way back to camp or await rescue. ADVENTURE MEDICAL KITS Be Safe.
- Item Features
- Designed to be used with backpacks utilizing the molle system. Equiped with 1-2 day supplies. Includes Quikclot, bandages, gauze, medications, Wilderness & Travel Medicine Guide booklet, EMT shears, Moleskin and more.
- Stop Bleeding Fast: Control bleeding with QuikClot® hemostatic gauze, which acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster. The gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates your body's natural clotting process.
- Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide: Know how to provide life-saving medical care. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- Manage Pain and Illness: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Metal Buttoned Straps: With integrated metal buttoned straps, this kit easily attaches to your favorite gear for easy access.
- Size:7.87 x 5.51 x 3.54
- Weight:.9 lbs
- Group Size:1 Person
- Trip Duration:1 - 2 Days
- Item #:2064-0299