The MetalTech 8 in. Scaffolding Caster Wheel offers a heavy-duty, double locking design that supports up to 750 lbs. A scaffolding can support heavy loads but requires a solid foundation. When the scaffolding is assembled on concrete floor, wheels or base plates are recommended. If the scaffolding is assembled along an external wall, adjustable leveling jacks nailed on beams are advised.
- Heavy-duty, double locking wheel offers lasting durability
- Cast iron hub with grease fitting adapter for easy maintenance
- 750 lb. capacity offers solid support
- 8 in. wheel size for use with exterior scaffolds (standard or arch frames)
- Meets OSHA standards for safety
- 8" SCAFFOLD CASTER W/BRAKE 750# CAP.