The CHANNELLOCK® 61A 6-in-1 Multi-bit Screwdriver means business with two double-ended high alloy steel bit tips and a double-ended shank that is coated with black oxide finish for corrosion resistance. Easily swap between the 6 most common fastener sizes with a flip of the durable alloy steel shank. High torque and durable acetate handles include a stamped part indicator for easy identification, and tips are precision-machined for a proper fit on fasteners. CHANNELLOCK® acetate drivers are 100% made in USA and are built to last against the rigors of everyday use.
- PHILLIPS sizes: 1, 2
- HIGH TORQUE acetate handles provide superior durability and solvent resistance and include a size indicator on handle for easy identification
- RUGGED alloy steel shank is custom heat-treated for ultimate strength and durability
- PRECISION MACHINED High Alloy Steel tips for a precise fit on fasteners
- ZINC OXIDE FINISH on tips for corrosion resistance
- 100% made in USA
- 6-N-1 MULTI-BIT PROFESSIONAL SCREWDRIVER