The GreatNeck 3/16" x 4" Slotted Square Shank Screwdriver is designed for any fastening task—constructed with a Chrome Vanadium Steel Shank for strength and an impact resistant acetate handle. Equipped with a precision machined, sand-blasted tip, this driver provides an exact fit for reduced cam out and longer tip durability. The magnetized tip provides a more secure hold, allowing one-handed use in tight spaces. The square shank can be gripped by an adjustable wrench to apply more torque to remove stubborn fasteners. The fluted handle design creates multiple gripping points for a sure grip at any angle.
- Shank Constructed with Chrome Vanadium Steel for Strength and Durability
- Fluted Handle Design Provides Multiple Gripping Points to Apply Torque from Various Angles
- Tough Impact Resistant Acetate Handle to Stand Up to Everyday Use
- Remove Stubborn Fasteners with More Torque — Square Shaft can be Turned with an Adjustable Wrench
- Magnetized for a Secure Hold, Allowing One-Handed Use
- Sand-blasted and Precision Machined Tip for an Exact Fit and Reduced Cam Out
- Color Coded Fluting Defines Driver Type