- N: Color Code, Conductor Size, Conductor Type, Die Code, Dimensions, Insulation Type, Material, Mounting Hole Size, Series, Specifications, Strip Length, Stud Size, Temperature Rating, Voltage Rating
Get the job done quicker thanks to the ribbed pattern on this snow shovel. Deep ribs to hold the snow and slush in place and help ensure so it doesn't slide off. At the same time, the non-stick polyethylene material release snow easily for quick and effective shoveling. This plastic snow shovel features a durable, molded polyethylene blade that will withstand many winter storms. Once scooped, snow slides off quickly and easily without added strain. Choose a snow shovel for your driveway that will conquer countless snowfalls over the years. With its heavy-duty construction, this snow shovel pusher is designed to hold up in tough winter conditions. Use this snow shovel to get your shoveling job completed quickly. The substantial 18 in. x 14 in. blade can you move large amounts of snow and slush to keep driveways, walkways and entryways clear. Enjoy a solid grip on this snow shovel with its comfortable D grip handle, even if you're wearing thick winter gloves or mittens. It's a great snow shovel because it won't fatigue your hands, even if used for extended periods of time.
- Ribbed, non-stick polyethylene blade: this snow shovel pusher features a ribbed, non-stick polyethylene blade that grabs onto snow and releases it easily
- Heavy-duty plastic snow shovel: made to last, the shovel's heavy-duty construction is ideal for powering through the heaviest snowfalls, year after year
- 18 in. x 14 in. blade: compete shoveling jobs in less time with the 18 in. x 14 in. blade on this snow shovel, which will help you effectively move plenty of snow and slush in each pass
- D-grip handle: this snow shovel for your driveway has a D-grip handle that gives you the comfort and control you want, even if wearing gloves or mittens
- 18" POLY SNOW SHOVEL W/D-HANDLE